Monday, September 22, 2008

Day Two of Blogging

Ok, I just looked at a few blogs of friends, and that was depressing. I've decided that I can't compete, so I will be content to have a fairly hum-drum blog. But that's ok, because my life is pretty hum-drum...and I mean that as a good thing. Hum-drum means that nothing bad is happening. Things are going along fairly smoothly. The people in my world are, for the most part, healthy, happy, and doing the right things. Of course, there is always room for improvement...but as we move forward things are on an even keel. I like that. So now I am crumbly and hum-drum. Sounds great, huh? It is!!!
Today was a good day. I like my job (mostly), but the best part of my day is always coming home. I love my home. It is a safe and comfortable place...a good place to be. That is what every home should be.

7 comments:

Meagan Reitz said...

I love your home too mom. And I love you.

Owen's Mommy said...

That is the great thing about blogs, Val. Everyone's life is hum-drum! They take one interesting picture, or story and make it seem like they just had the greatest day of their life. Never the case!

Owen's Mommy said...

Val...where are you?

Keri said...

All right mom, we need more info!

Karee said...

Weeeooo! You are blogging.
The easy way to blog is by doing lists: fav books, foods, moments in your life, etc. I can hardly wait to read all about you, you lovable, dear crumbly.

Nene said...

Hey, I think this is such a cute blog! Welcome to the world of blogging!

Coleen said...

Yea for you! I think your blog looks great! I will enjoy reading up on you. Come meet me sometime for lunch. Who says you can't teach awesome women new tricks!